Hotels.com

Pro None
Cons All
Layout & Design
Navigation
How fast is this website?
Content Update
Search Facility

"Promises, promises!"

Reserved a hotel in Wesley Chapel through hotel.com because they offered free cancellation up to the date of arrival before 4pm. When i arrived at airport called them a few minutes past 3pm and talked to their representative to cancel the reservation because I had to change my plans. He informed me I would be refunded only 2 nights of the total 3 because I was too late and the had to charge me one night. I informed him that I had their written confirmation stating i had until 4 pm. He said I was wrong and that it was until 3 pm. After a few further rude answers, I asked for his supervisor. I was left on hold for a long time and nobody ever answered back.

Later I found out that the rude representative never cancelled the reservation and I was charged for the 3 nights! I tried to solve this with Hotels.com and I got no answer from them.

What I have found out is that if you have a problem with them they will not respond at all and really don't care if you keep using their service or not. I have decided to log this as a learning experience and will do my best to tell everyone I can NEVER to use such a horrible service. There are much better alternatives out there to make a hotel reservation and get a good price.