Hotpoint WD420

Hotpoint WD420

Freestanding - Front Loading - Energy Efficiency: B - Max Capacity: 6, 5 - Width: 59.5, 60 cm

Review of "Hotpoint WD420"

published 29/04/2007 | prbots
Member since : 13/05/2006
Pro Cleans leaving no powder residue on clothes
Cons No small load option
Performance
User's Manual
Cleaning & Maintenance

"An easy to use machine"

I have owned this washer dryer for a few months now and I am very impressed with it.
I have used many of the different wash cycles and I have found that they are all very efficient and the clothes clean well. There is never any powder residue after washing.
The dryer cycle is also efficient, althought I find that I get more satisfactory results if I separate the load and run the drying cycle wih the washing maching only half full.
The drawer is easy to remove for cleaning and there has not been a lot of lint build up from the drying process.The users manual is comprehensive although the estimates of programme cycles are a little inaccurate.
My only criticism of this machine is that there is no half load cycle for washing. I feel that this is not particularly energy efficient.

• voyagerdude220 published 01/05/2007
    Sorry for low rating, but welcome to Ciao. I believe that washing machines these days automatically use less water, hence the lack of a half a load option?
  • kineticspade published 29/04/2007
    Needs more info to get a higher ratin if you add to this let me know i will gladly rerate
  • TheHairyGodmother published 29/04/2007
    sorry for the low rating but this review is crying out for loads and loads more information. Have a look around at similar reviews to see what is required and if you update, please do not hesitate to drop me a line in my guestbook and i will happily come back and re-rate :o)