Computers & Electronics

Review of "Hp.co.uk"

published 02/01/2015 | Important-Reviews
Member since : 16/11/2014
Addicted to gadgets and all things technology, I don't stop until it works the way I want it and the way it should. And if it's not good enough or up to the job, then being a southern-softy won't stop me telling it like it is....and getting me my refund!
Pro Replace the product fast
Cons do not give refunds even when its a design fault and cannot be repaired.
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"No Refund - Faulty Model - HP ENVY 7640"

Hp.co.uk

Extremely poor customer service, they will replace the product, and quite fast at doing it, then they will replace the product again, but after that they still will not admit it is a fault in the design of the machine.

Even after telling them other customers are complaining about the same noise coming from the printer constantly. These customers have complained on amazon and HP's very own community pages.

I'm still fighting for a refund on a £159 printer.

I was a fan of HP printers, so much so I always recommended them, not just to friends and family but online in reviews. Makes you feel so very stupid when you finally realise, they got your money and couldn't care less about you after that.

HP ENVY 7640 Printer video of the noise I have put on youtube http://youtu.be/kJ5JPwhjZyY

• LiveMusicLoverLyn published 30/07/2015
    Hmmm!
  • Angela150 published 04/01/2015
  • ravingreviewer published 03/01/2015
    This is a basic start, but you need to expand on it somewhat. Try adding where to buy it from; how long the cartridges/ paper lasts for, etc.