Huggies Baby Wipes Natural Care Plus Aloe & Vitamin E

Huggies Baby Wipes Natural Care Plus Aloe & Vitamin E

Review of "Huggies Baby Wipes Natural Care Plus Aloe & Vitamin E"

published 18/07/2011 | Qroo
Member since : 12/08/2005
Pro Soft, moist, nice fragrence, contains vit E and Aloe Vera
Cons Normall RRP is a bit high.
Dispenser

"Great Wipes for Adults & Babies -Huggies Natural Care"

I've never bought Huggies wet baby wipes before mainly because I can buy much cheaper wipes for what I usually use them for, which is wiping my hands and face. I decided to buy these though as whilst in Sainsbury's they had them on a very good offer, buy 1 get 2 free! This was an offer I couldn't refuse!

--- The Package ---
The packs come in the usual plastic resealable wrapper that most wet wipes comes in. The pack contains 64 wet wipes and is made completely of plastic. The pack measures 23cm x 11cm x 6cm in size which is quite bulky compared to other wet wipe packs I have had.

The pack is a light green all over with a bit of white. On the front there is picture of a baby along side the Huggies logo and the product name. This makes the pack very noticeable when you are looking on the shelves. The rear of the pack has information about the wipes, there uses and what they are made of.

--- The Wipes ---
The pack is opened by peeling back the see through label on the front which when peeled back opens a hole that is 5cm x 3cm in size. This hole is big and easy enough to access the wipes with ease that come out easily one by one.

With some cheaper wipes, you pull one wipe out and another 5 come with it. These are different as when you pull one wipe, you only get one wipe out. The first noticeable thing about the wipes is how moist and soft they are. As they are designed for babies this is really good as they don't feel like they could be harsh on your skin.

Once you have pulled out the wipe you then notice the scent of the wipes which is quite strong and noticeable. The wipes are meant to contain Aloe Vera and Vitamin E which is what will account for the really nice scent to them.

Each wipe is 19cm x 15cm and is made from quick and soft natural fibres. The wipes are white in colour with teddy bears and paw prints imprinted onto the wipes to make them aesthetically pleasing.

I use these wipes on my hands and face to keep me clean and keeping my face clean to help prevent spots. I find that the combination of Aloe Vera and Vitamin E really helps to clean my skin, leave it feeling fresh and reduce the visibility of spots. I could envisage that these would be really good to use on babies skin as they are soft and soothing to the skin. It also says it is meant to good for preventing the causes of nappy rash naturally.

--- Where to Buy ---
These can be bought from any major supermarket or shop, however I would recommend going to Sainbury's as soon as possible (as of 16th July 2011) as they are on Buy one Get Two free with one pack costing about £2.

--- The Verdict ---
These have to be one of the better packs of wet wipes I have used as they are soft, comfortable, smell nice and are great for the skin. It shows that it is worth paying a bit extra for quality wipes. I am therefore going to give these wipes 5/5 as they are well worth the money and if you can get the deal that I got then you are getting a real bargain.

Thanks for reading.

This review may also appear on my Blog and on Dooyoounder the same username.

• Novabug published 19/07/2011
    Always thought huggies wipes are a little too think personally. :)
  • christinat published 18/07/2011
    teddy bear prints, cute. x
  • Elysia2003 published 18/07/2011
    Buy 1 get 2 free? Bargain!!!