IN 'n' OUT Drive Through Service & Xpress Mot

IN 'n' OUT Drive Through Service & Xpress Mot

Review of "IN 'n' OUT Drive Through Service & Xpress Mot"

published 28/02/2012 | purplemonkey444
Cost
Level Of Cover
Customer Service

"DISGUSTED"

I have been to in and out for my car MOT for the last 4 years. The first year was excellent but since then standards have defiantly dropped! Last year i was kept waiting 2 hours for my MOT and then had to ask someone where my car was! They had completely forgotten to tell me my car was ready and not only that it had failed!
I decided to go back this year purely for the fact that its cheap and close to my house. I had been warned by others not to use them as they had had bad experiences with them and i was told not to trust them. Decided to ignore this advice (big mistake) and took my car for Mot. After 45 mins they called me to the desk to tell me my car had failed its MOT and then produced a bit of paper listing everything that needed doing to it to pass. This work would cost me £460 + MOT fee!!!!
After deciding to take it else where for a second opinion, even though this would cost me another MOT fee, i thought it was worth the risk.
just had the second MOT completed at another garage and the only thing that it needed was new indicators! reducing my bill to £40 +MOT fee!!
Beware of this company they may just try and rip you off like they tried with me!

• 1st2thebar published 27/10/2014
    Good piece - a job for 'TS.'