Ikea Kalas Mug

Ikea Kalas Mug

Kitchen accessories - Mug

Review of "Ikea Kalas Mug"

published 29/04/2012 | wazza115
Member since : 31/03/2012
Happy Easter everyone, still catching up on my rates :)
Pro Cheap, colourful & durable
Cons None

"Can I have a drink please mummy?"

I love Ikea and think there are some real bargains in store.

One range which I think is real value for money is the Kalas range. We already had the plates but decided to buy the bowls too.

*The product*

This is a pack of brightly coloured cups. Each pack has 6 plastic cups in, pink, red, orange, blue, yellow and green.

*RRP and availability*

The set of 6 cups costs just 90p. I have just checked and they cannot be ordered online however they are available in store and you can also check stock availability on line.

*The Range:*

In the Kalas range, Ikea also sell the following:

6 x plates for 90p

6 x bowls for 90p

18 piece cutlery set for 90p

All are multi-coloured, durable and dish washer and microwave safe.

*My thoughts*

I think these are still an absolute bargain and have never seen any other places sell these so reasonably priced. You would normally pay more than 90p for one cup, never mind six.

The cups are lightweight meaning that my daughter was able to pick them up quite easily, what I also love about the Kalaz range is that the items are stackable so they take up little room in the cupboard.

In the summer, I have also used these when we have had a BBQ, using with the other accessories they look quite nice and co-ordinated.

We have had our sets for over 3 years now and not suffered any breakages etc so I have found them very hardwearing, and they have been dropped on the tiled or laminate floor a few times.

I would recommend these to everyone, 5 out of 5 stars from me.

Thanks for reading

Review may be on other sites under the same user name

• pgn0 published 29/04/2012
    Some of the simplest yet most useful things are to be found in Ikea - nice review!
  • Alyson29 published 29/04/2012
    These sound brilliant value for money x