Ikea Kitchen Systems

Ikea Kitchen Systems

Kitchen Company

Review of "Ikea Kitchen Systems"

published 06/10/2006 | xxconnorxx
Member since : 04/10/2006
Pro Good price.
Cons Terrrible customer care.

"My ikea kitchen disaster."

My whole experience with ikea was terrible. I had just had a new extension, for my nice new big kitchen. i decided to choose ikea, because of their great value for money, and i liked their design.

Our kitchen was set out terribly in thier plan, and when fitting it they were useless. I had so many problems, and they made no attempt to fix it. Their customer service was rubbish, and didn't listen to what i had to say, or help me in any way possible. Im disgusted, and would never recomend their service to anyone. A few years later, those problems have been fixed, ( with no help from ikea), but my kitchen is already worn down! Don't use them!

Our kitchen fell apart and parts weren't working. The appliances had not been properly connected and the tiles on the wall weren't done properly.

I paid £1500 to have the kitchen fitted. I paid £ 7000 for the whole kitchen and a few appliances.

• jackiehayes published 06/10/2006
    As below xx
  • kappaslappa published 06/10/2006
    Sounds truly terrible but as said below already.... let me know if you do add more detail and I will come back to re-read/rate :o)
  • memphisto_chick published 06/10/2006
    Sounds awful, you could improve your review if you included details such as the cost of the kitchen, the cost of fitting, delivery times and what exactly was wrong with the whole service, if you re-rate I'll happily update my rating for you.