Ikea [TV Advertisement]

Ikea [TV Advertisement]

Review of "Ikea [TV Advertisement]"

published 20/07/2001 | Isobel_Princess
Member since : 19/07/2001
Pro competative prices
Cons busy
Style
Clarity of message & brand identity
Quality of Concept
Soundtrack
Special Effects

"believe me, ive heard it all"

IKEA is a wonder. i may be biased however. i get people who say that ikea isnt that good, (and believe me, working at IKEA's customer service desk, I have heard it all) however i do think its worth a browse around for some bargains.

IKEA's products are of a high standard, and they are more modern than many other furniture shops designs. I especially like the home furnishings, and the desks. i also like the boxes which you can finish off yourself, by painting them any colours. If you go into the store with an idea of buying just one thing - forget it! you'll end up buying loads, because everything seems so appealing

Ikea is a good option, because there are many stores throughout england, they have competative prices, and good, modern designs

• darkangelwing published 25/08/2006
    Good review (-:....................................Darko
  • iihay published 27/08/2001
    Hmm, I agree with the great products and style but what apalling quality at times. I always have missing nails, screws or damaged parts! I recently spoke to a lady at the Ikea Head office in the UK who told me the returns rate was 11% which is unbelievably high. However I do like the furniture, it is just let down a little sometimes by the Ikea experience ;)
  • BabyGirl published 08/08/2001
    oh i love ikea! im getting my room a makeover and i need some new - well everything no doubt ill be going to Ikea, great op :)

Product Information : Ikea [TV Advertisement]