Imagine (The Remixes) - Armin van Buuren

Imagine (The Remixes) - Armin van Buuren

Review of "Imagine (The Remixes) - Armin van Buuren"

published 01/05/2009 | sm276
Member since : 19/08/2008
Pro Excellent Album, enough said.
Cons None
Originality
Quality and consistency of tracks
Cover / Inlay Design and Content
Lyrics

"Imagine (The Remixes) - Unbelieveably good.."

I am a massive Armin Van Buuren fan, I listen to his A State of Trance Radio show every week, however I was a little bit dissappointed when the album 'Imagine' was released in 2008. The original album was good but a little bit too soft, even for vocal trance fans like myself.

When I heard 'Imagine (The Remixes)' was due to be released, I obviously couldnt wait, and purchased it a couple of days after release. Let me tell you, this album did not dissapoint!....

The album is absolutely stunning from start to finish, I just cant stop listening to the Sean Tyas remix of 'Going Wrong', it is worth a purchase just for this track alone! The album itself is 2 CD's with 17 tracks in total, as you can tell from the line above my favourite track is the Sean Tyas remix of 'Going Wrong', which is absolutely superb. Other notable tracks on the album are the First State smooth mix of 'Unforgiveable', which gives an excellent vocal track the kick it needs, and the sied Van Riel mix of 'Fine Without You' which is brilliant.

As hard as I try I cannot find a bad track on this album, it really has taken what was a decent (yet not top notch) album to the next level, if you like your trance buy this, buy it now.