In The Night Garden... (A Musical Journey... The Album...) - Various Artists

In The Night Garden... (A Musical Journey... The Album...) - Various Artists

1 CD(s) - TV - Label: Little Demon - Distributor: 2 Entertain/Sony DADC - Released: 26/11/2007 - 5014797710160, 501479771016 - Studio / Live: Studio

Review of "In The Night Garden... (A Musical Journey... The Album...) - Various Artists"

published 21/07/2008 | fantasticlittlemiss
Member since : 21/07/2008
Good
Pro soothing and good
Cons none
Originality
Quality and consistency of tracks
Cover / Inlay Design and Content
Lyrics

"review"

A lovely collection of songs that helps me get my three year old daughter off to sleep!

And so, for that i am very grateful.

Instantly recognisable as coming from the hit programme, my daughter instantly recognised the songs / music and their origin etc and it helps alot at night-times, when it can be quite hard to get her to sleep.

I find it helpful to pop it on during the day too, while she is playing with her toys, as it dont like having the television on all day, although my daughter would love this!

I find it also helps soothe her when upset, as the music is recognisable and relaxing.

Myself, i'd prefer a bit of rhianna. But my daughter likes it and thats that i guess lol.

• TheIncredibleCheeseSandwich published 27/07/2008
    my boy would like this
  • majeedkazi published 21/07/2008
    Hi welcome to Ciao
  • poeta73 published 21/07/2008
    sweet song, agree with you! welcome! M.