Noodles

Review of "Indomie Indonesian Mi Goreng Noodles Packet"

published 14/12/2016 | indahsyah
Member since : 13/12/2016
Pro it tastes good and original.
Cons the color less attractive.
Taste
Smell
Product Quality
Packaging

"Flavor for all countries."

Indomie Indonesian Mi Goreng Noodles Packet

from the outside, looks great, and I started trying to make .how .... olfactory already raising my taste for a quick meal, but unfortunately, the colors are less attractive because of that I was hesitant to eat, and finally I let's eat slowly , But when I eat, I feel it is one of the most delicious noodles I've ever tried. we also can make with other flavors. because the original flavor of the noodles.therefore preferred by many countries, this is the noodles falavored by many countries, because it's unique.
the taste of the noodles is more to taste somewhat asin.itu that cause it can be changed noodles taste.how to make it also very easy and practical. simply boiled, when fully ripe, then mixed with complementary seasonings.

• LiveMusicLoverLyn published 16/12/2016
    Not good enough
  • Secre published 16/12/2016
    Crap and copied. Poor show
  • BrutalHonesty91 published 15/12/2016
    It is far beyond me why you would go to the trouble of STEALING a 'review' of such poor quality. Huge thumbs down

Product Information : Indomie Indonesian Mi Goreng Noodles Packet

Noodles

Type: Noodles

Manufacturer: Indomie

Listed on Ciao since: 10/02/2010

Indomie Indonesian Mi Goreng Noodles Packet - Review - Flavor for all countries.

indahsyah 4

indahsyah

Member since:13.12.2016

Flavor for all countries.

14.12.2016 (16.12.2016)

Advantages:
it tastes good and original .

Disadvantages:
the color less attractive .

8 Ciao members have rated this review on average: not helpful See ratings
  3. RICHADA
off topic by (13%):
  1. BrutalHonesty91

Pictures of Indomie Indonesian Mi Goreng Noodles Packet
Indomie Indonesian Mi Goreng Noodles Packet 91mvKnma2vL._SL1500_ - Indomie Indonesian Mi Goren

« Previous review

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

LiveMusicLoverLyn 16.12.2016 20:20