Infacol Drops

Infacol Drops

Review of "Infacol Drops"

published 14/02/2011 | tinkerbellprincess69
Member since : 27/12/2010
Pro Brilliant for helping your baby bring up their wind
Cons Gets used up very quickly!
Does the product work?

"Infacol, just what the baby ordered!"

My poor little baby suffered with terrible wind as a newborn and he would always be uncomfortable and crying in pain. He found it really difficult to bring his wind up no matter what method of winding we tried and all i can say is thank goodness for Infacol! It was the first thing a family friend suggested when i told her about my sons wind and apparently it seems to work well for most babies.

I would give my baby two drops of Infacol before each bottle and when he was done feeding he would nearly always bring his wind up practically straight away whereas before it would take him ages. You do have to be persistent with it because to begin with it can seem like it's not having much effect, but once it becomes part of your babys feeding routine and your baby is used to having it, it works a treat.

It is perfectly safe and healthy for your baby too and it's Sugar free. Infacol is the medicine that most Health professionals and Health visitors reccomend first. It has a natural Orange flavour which my baby seemed to really enjoy.

Infacol comes in different sizes but i think a 40ml bottle costs around £4.50. We did find that we were buying it quite a lot because of how regularly my baby had it. But by 3 months old my baby was managing much better with his wind and could bring it up without the infacol so we no longer need it, but what a lifesaver it is for newborns!