Infantino Vibrating Teether

Infantino Vibrating Teether

Review of "Infantino Vibrating Teether"

published 02/07/2013 | haybel19
Member since : 03/06/2013
Pro Bright colourful, well made and very effective teether
Cons NONE
Does the product work?

"Good Vibrations"

My daughter has really suffered whilst teething and we have tried a multitude of different teething remedies and teethers with varying levels of success. The most recent addition to our arsenal being the Infantino Vibrating teether. We got ours from Amazon for £9.99. It is suitable from 3 months plus.

It is very bright and colourful and such an attractive design for a teether- resembling a strawberry. It has a very easy to hold and grip handle. On which there are two yellow beads that twizzle round- my daughter likes to play with these. They look like a little insect with a smiley happy face.

When the teether arrived I was quite surprised by the size of it- it is much bigger than I was expecting at 19.3 x 2.8 x 2.5 cm. It is very well made and durable and is quite chunky which my daughter seems to prefer in her teethers.

Batteries are included with this teether- which is so handy as it can used straight away. Instructions are also included- also detailing how to change the batteries.

My daughter finds it very easy to pick up and hold. Although it is quite chunky it is fairly lightweight- although I can assure you when she swings it around you certainly wouldn't want to be within hitting distance- it still packs quite a punch!

My daughter enjoys playing with this even when her gums are not sore. It has also become her favourite teether- she loves the vibrations which she finds very easy to activate and they certainly seem to soothe her when her gums are sore. It is also very different from her other teethers and really holds her interest. It is so well made I can see this lasting a considerably amount of time.

It really is an effective teether and so well made. 5 stars from us.

This review also appears on DOOYOO under the same username.

• CosmicLove published 02/07/2013
    Sounds fab.
  • Kukana published 02/07/2013
    That sounds like a good idea - I hope it helps and that her teeth come through quickly.
  • ChemicalRomance published 02/07/2013
    What a cool idea!

offers "Infantino Vibrating Teether"