Innoo Tech Pedicure Hard Skin Remover

Review of "Innoo Tech Pedicure Hard Skin Remover"

published 21/12/2015 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!
Pro smooth feet
Cons none
Does it smell good?

"My feet aren't complaining"

Innoo Tech Pedicure Hard Skin Remover

I had seen a few models advertised on line of electric pedicure machines and I was interested to find out for myself what all the fuss is about. I found the Innoo Tech model on Amazon and decided to give it a go.

What you get:
In the kit is the actual unit, a charger, a user manual, replacement stone head and a little brush.

In use
Before using this kit you have to charge it for 10 hours first then you will have 40 to 60 minutes of available pedicure rotating time. You really won't need this long though! You just gently hold the rotating head against any part of your foot which has hard skin and it will gently turn the skin to powder and reduce the thickness of it. You'll be able to feel when it has done enough as the skin won't feel hard any more!

My thoughts
These are a real labour saving device. If you are squeamish about using a foot file like me, this will cut out that see saw motion and feels less like you are deliberately self harming as it is not really possible to go over the top with the hard skin remover. If you hold it on too long your skin will feel a bit hot and your brain tells you to take it away. I find I use this around once a month and can keep the skin from building up too much. I know my areas are around the heel and the big toe and a little on the side of my foot. This kit can easily tackle all those areas.

Price
This retails at £15.99 on the Amazon UK Website.

Final word
I received a discount in return for an honest review when purchasing this item. I think it is great value for money with the two rollers that come with it. I like how it charges up so you don't need batteries and you can also use it on wet or dry feet. Fantastic buy!

• cath_del published 25/12/2015