Instyler Rotating HOT IRON 32MM TONG

Instyler Rotating HOT IRON 32MM TONG

Hair Stylers - Multistyler - with Different Temperature Settings, without Different Temperature Settings - Mains operated

Review of "Instyler Rotating HOT IRON 32MM TONG"

published 29/07/2012 | MooreSunnyDays
Member since : 28/07/2012
Pro Does it's job, straightens, curls, wavy curly
Cons Can get burnt easily, smell
Straightening
Ease of Use

"Overall a very good item and I'm so pleased with the results!"

Okay so to start off with my mom bought me this after straightening my hair for the first time and got it since I liked how my hair looked straight. My mom saw the commercial on t.v and got it for me. I would have to say at first I didn't believe that it would be a good investment since the fact that I'm not too fond of things bought from the tv. This product proves that stuff bought from the tv can be a very good thing. In honesty I thought that it wouldn't straighten on the first try, or that it wouldn't heat up fast...proved me wrong on both accounts. It straightened my hair very well, the only thing I would say that's bad about it is that it smells like you burnt your hair. Which could be dangerous to inhale but other than that a good item and highly recommended. I would definitely recommend it to friends, it is a great product that everyone will love in the house.

Product Information : Instyler Rotating HOT IRON 32MM TONG

Crimper Included: No

Comb Included: No

Diffuser Included: No

Straightener Included: Yes, No

Different Temperature Settings: with Different Temperature Settings, without Different Temperature Settings

Listed on Ciao since: 08/11/2010