vogue2008 1

vogue2008

Member since:07.01.2009

Maybe the cheapest - definately NOT the best!

11.01.2009 (07.01.2009)

Advantages:
Good premiums

Disadvantages:
Poor customer service and knowledge of policy

Recommendable No:

1. TheHairyGodmother
  2. jennikitten
  3. izzoh
and a further member

If there is ever an example of the cheapest not always being the best this company is it!

Tried to get monthly premiums for my stepson and web site wouldn't allow it. Funnily enough allowed me to pay in full which I now wish it hadn't!

Stepson decided to move away so I rang to bring forward the date of the insurance (car was bought for his birthday). I asked if there was any cost to this and was told there wasn't.

They wrote asking for paperwork even though we had been told they didn't need it by their own staff.

They then charged for the updated policy even though they said they wouldn't.

Stepson moved, car broke down and too much to repair but got insurance on his girlfriends car arranged by her dad so I asked for a refund as only had the insurance 2 months which worked out at a credit of over £800.

Requested credit end of November. Called 2 weeks into December and was told cheque had been sent. I said cheque not received so they said they had to check that (me telling them isn't good enough?) and they would credit back to my credit card.

Each time I called I was held back by data protection act as I am not the policyholder (merely the policy payer!!)

Have sinced called about 5 times and they still keep mentioning the data protection act even though my stepson has told them to deal with me!

Now early January and still no credit so I found a form on their site and completing that telling them to credit me or face legal action.

So price may be good - but it comes at a price!!! Don't touch with a bargepole!!

johnny040676 11.01.2009 22:29