Intelligent Finance

Intelligent Finance

Review of "Intelligent Finance"

published 10/07/2001 | Pritch42
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro Gives you every feature of modern banking you might require.
Cons Initally difficult to understand how it is working.

"Ignore the others,persist you'll find IF good."

I have had no real trouble with IF. I think the main people have is actually understanding exactly how these online banks operate and use security. I was at first baffled, but simply found that all one needed was to ensure you read all documentation carefully. If any one thinks that smile is any better i never even got to open an account with them they just couldn't be bothered. (see review on Smile by me). IF has proved very helpful, and one must forgive them for their cautiousness. They have me on a probabtionary 6 month account, so both parties can assess the other. I recommend this online account if you are having trouble opening one, they do it quite painlessly and take on some people others may well not consider.

• Briz_Hatchings published 31/10/2001
    People not understanding how things work and then slating them. I find this a lot in the finance section of Ciao.
  • andyev published 10/07/2001
    Sorry for the fh rating but there is so, so much more you could say about this excellent online banking system - particuarly about the way in which interest is calculated to benefit the customer!

Product Information : Intelligent Finance