Ipsos Access Panel

Ipsos Access Panel

Reward & Loyalty

Review of "Ipsos Access Panel"

published 17/12/2007 | clarej69
Member since : 12/07/2005
If its wrong, i didnt do it!
Pro Good choice of rewards, fair conpensation
Cons Strange selection of candidates

"IPSOS"

Sorry this is so short, i'll edit it properly when i get a few minutes!!
I joined IPSOS ages ago (it might have actually been a few years ago!) after a couple of months i cancelled my membership as the surveys were long and boring and the rewards werent all that great.
A while down the line a friend of mine mentioned that she had had £20 in Argos vouchers in the last few months from them so i decided to give them another try.
After finding the link and completing the initial survey i was told i wasnt in the profile they were looking for so i couldnt sign up! Nice.....
I decided I would try to sign up my boyfriend, this went through with no problems! He received his account log in within a couple of minutes so i set about filling in his profile.
One of the good things with IPSOS is that you have add family members onto your profile so they will receive their own surveys, the credits go onto your account. All the surveys will come to your email, the first line of the email is (something like....) 'We have a survey invitation for Borris' (Or whoever the survey is for!)
One thing i have noticed that out of the last 10 surveys my fella has received 8 of them were for me!!! I found this very weird as they had already told me that i am not in the specific group they were looking for!
One of the most annoying things wi th IPSOS is they no longer tell you how many credits you will get for each survey. They do tell you how long the survey will be but you dont really want to spend half hour on a survey for 8p (take note Ciao ;-) ) Saying that though, i have never really felt 'ripped off' by the amount of points i have received from completing a survey .
IPSOS's only currency that i have seen are vouchers.The vouchers you can request range from £2 - £10. My fella has been signed up for 3 months and is close to redeeming his first voucher.
--Problems--
I have had a few problems with surveys from them but most of them have been resolved after i contacted IPSOS. The biggest problem for me is the surveys that contain videos, these never work and by the time IPSOS have come back to me the survey is closed so i never get paid for the questions i have already completed.
The website it pretty simple to naviagate (there isnt much to do apart from look at your rewards section!)

I have found if that they are almost as hard to sign up with as pinecone! The link to sign up changes often so i would post it (an upto date one can usually be found on google)

• just.bcoz published 16/03/2008
    good review
  • Bollinger28 published 17/12/2007
    They are quite good, but I find it incredibly annoying that they often fail to tell you have many points you'll earn if you complete their surveys. Lexy
  • techno_man_37 published 17/12/2007
    good review, not a member with these, but might check them out sometime