Ipsos Access Panel

Ipsos Access Panel

Reward & Loyalty

Review of "Ipsos Access Panel"

published 17/02/2014 | Cliqmo46
Member since : 17/02/2014
Satisfactory
Pro Absolutely NOTHING I have NEVER had a dime.
Cons poor customer service, poor excuses, poor trial products, NO REWARDS!!!!!
not rated
Layout & Design
Web site content
Navigation
Frequency of updates
How fast is this website

"ipsos access panel"

I have been a memebr for a couple of years but have NEVER received any type of reward.
Last year I did a trial of dishwasher tablets and had to feedback in quite a lengthy survey - this took longer becasue the product I had tested was terrible so I had a lot to say about it!
Recently I began a trial of a home hair colouring kit.
I have been unable to complete this trial because Ipsos has apparently lost my details and claim I have unsubscribed from them. I have not. I was asked to forward my member number on my original; trial letter - which I have done - and it has taken them the best part of teh week to get back to me. They now claim I was 'not 'chosen to continue the trial' .
Now, I find that very strange - or is it?
Yet again, the trial product was very poor and I am being polite here NOT to name it because, quite seriously, if this were to come onto the market it wills et back home hair colourants about 20 years. Yes - it is that bad! I was prepared to continue with the trial because I considered the possibility that they may alter the product between colourings.
So now I believe that they claim I cannot continue the trial because they want to manipulate the results in favour of the manufacturer of the product, who in turn is paying them a load to carry out the trial/survey!
anyway, enough said, I am highly UNIMPRESSED with Ipsos over this matter.
(And should the awful product actually hit our shelves, I will telling absolutely everyone I know to actively avoid it like the plague. I am already going to contact the manufacturer of ir direct to complain about it becasue I feel that they will get the wool pulled over their eyes if Ipsos have their way)

not rated

• kiss_me2070 published 17/02/2014
    I've been with Ipsos for quite a number of years now and receive regular surveys and also receive regular rewards. I have never had any issues with redeeming rewards and receiving them.