JML Fresh Air Globe

JML Fresh Air Globe

Freshen up your Air Globe (see code 038201) with a eucalyptus scented refill.

Review of "JML Fresh Air Globe"

published 25/08/2008 | AdrianHZ
Member since : 25/08/2008
Pro Clears the air as it says on the box
Cons Only the sound, But you can't expect silence.
Performance
User's Manual
Maintenance

"Breath Easy"

We have been using the Fresh Air Globe now for just 2 days. Already there is a notable difference. My girlfriend is allergic to our cats, and uses an inhaler. Since we started the Globe running she has not needed to use her inhaler anywhere near as often. She also sleeps through the night without waking to need to use the inhaler. I am very happy with the product myself, As I have house cats, and as much as I do stay on top of keeping the cats clean, I always feel a smell lingers. Not the case any longer as the Globe seems to do the trick when it comes to clearing lingering smells. The 2 scents we received were Lavender and Eucalyptus. The eucalyptus was quite nice, and gave the room a sense of freshness.

• jjcross published 16/10/2010
    More detail needed
  • wockwabbit published 09/09/2008
    I thought it was a great review. I don't want to read through 8 pages of pointless detail. I just want to know quickly if you liked it and what you liked about it. Thanks.
  • shadylady999 published 01/09/2008
    glad to hear it's helping with the allergies!