JML Fresh Air Globe

JML Fresh Air Globe

Freshen up your Air Globe (see code 038201) with a eucalyptus scented refill.

Review of "JML Fresh Air Globe"

published 05/02/2010 | Spanielmum
Member since : 05/02/2010
Pro The smell is wonderful
Cons Noisy fan motor
Performance
User's Manual
Maintenance

"JML Fresh Air Globe.....best yet!"

I bought this item about 18 months ago, didn't think much of the air freshener that went in, but bought some Body Shop lavendar oil (not sure if you are supposed to), just a couple of drops and it smells absolutely wonderful! People always comment on the lovely smell when they come in, which isn't bad considering I have 6 Cocker Spaniels living indoors!

Over Christmas we used the cranberry oil again from Body Shop, each morning we just wash it out, refill with water and add a couple of drops of our favourite oil - which by the way smells a lot better than the JML ones.

The lights are very relaxing during an evening, although the fan motor is rather noisy, but hey we can't have it all and I would definitely buy another.

• roktimdutta published 06/02/2010
    Welcome to ciao.:)xx
  • kevin121 published 05/02/2010
    Welcome to Ciao. Sorry I can't rate this any higher, but you haven't included enough info here to make it a 'helpful'. If you add any more, let me know and I'll take another look for you. For instance, whats the price, how easy is it to change the freshners, etc.