JML Magic Carpet

JML Magic Carpet

Review of "JML Magic Carpet"

published 22/07/2011 | sorehead
Member since : 30/04/2011
Pro excellent - everything
Cons nothing

"This will Last you For Ever"

We have had our JML Magic Carpet now for so many years I have lost track of exactly how long it has been. We have one at the front door and it was so good and we were so impressed, we bought another one for the back door.

It cost around £16 at the time but I think they may be more expensive by now. It really is a very magic carpet and it does exactly what it says on the box - it is made from small microfibres which really trap the dirt and grime and stop it from being trodden though the house - if my other half was on commission she would have made a fortune by now as she has recommended these so may times to friends and family and they have all been equally impressed.

The carpet comes in a range of colours, though most of them are in the grey, brown or black variety. We have brown in the kitchen and dark grey at the front door. If I have just cut the grass and it has been a bit damp outside, all I need to do is stand on the mat (and not even really move my feet much) and it manages to cling hold of the bits of grass so they don't go on the kitchen lino.

It can also be washed at forty degrees and this does not detract from its ability to grip hold of the dirt and grime at all.

It really is a fantastic product and if you want one get one I say.

• jjcross published 22/07/2011
    We have one of these. They are very good- a good review!

offers "JML Magic Carpet"

Product Information : JML Magic Carpet

The Magic Carpet easily soaks up water moisture mud and dirt that your shoes and boots bring into the house. With minimal wiping or scrubbing of feet this incredible design not only traps the dirt but also dries really quickly. Its absorbent fibres easily soaks up water moisture mud and dirt Magic Carpet is so absorbent that it is even ideal for the bathroom as a bath mat Protects all types of floors Traps dirt like magic Currently available in a range of colours The Magic Carpet Small is 40cm x 70cm in size The Magic Carpet Large is 60cm x 90cm in size

Listed on Ciao since: 17/04/2009