JVC LT-32C340

JVC LT-32C340

32 in - Format: 16:9 - Resolution: 1366 Pixel - 768 Pixel - without Full HD (1080p) - without 3D Technology - non-Smart TV

Review of "JVC LT-32C340"

published 20/02/2015 | bexx0907
Member since : 23/06/2009
Pro Cheap, easy to set up, decent quality
Cons Picture quality not as good as previous Samsung
How is the Picture Quality?
How is the Sound Quality?
Ease of Installation
Remote Control
Instructions

"JVC LT32C340 32" LED Television"

About 3 weeks ago, our television in our bedroom started to play up, and because we’d owned it a few years, we decided it was about time we replaced it. As it was only for our bedroom, we didn’t want to pay a fortune for it, but wanted a decent make that was good value for money.

We went to our local Currys/PC World in search of our new television, and after much deliberation, we decided on the JVC LT32C340 television. When arriving at the shop, the only criteria we had was that it had to be a 32” television, as that is what we previously had and it fitted the space perfectly. We decided on the above model as JVC was a decent, middle of the road brand and was the best brand we could find for the money we wanted to pay.

The television was on offer for £159, which was the top end of our budget, but it should have been £219.99 originally, so we felt we were getting a good deal. The television has a nice thin black frame, and quite a small stand so actually took up less room on our chest of drawers than our previous one which was nice.

I didn’t set the television up myself, I left that job to my partner, but he managed to do it in about 20 minutes, and I didn’t hear any bad language or bits being thrown across the room, so it was obviously a simple process.

It comes with a huge remote control, so there is no chance of this remote getting lost somewhere, it is way too big, and a decent instruction manual too, though those weren’t needed to set the television up.

Our previous television was a Samsung model, and had we had more cash available, we probably would have gone for Samsung again, as one thing I have noticed with this television is that the picture quality isn’t quite as sharp as it was on our Samsung one. Having said this though, it is decent enough and not a problem, I am just comparing it to a better branded television that we would have paid twice the price for. I haven’t noticed a difference in the sound quality though and this is perfectly crisp and clear.

The television is an LED HD ready 720p and comes with a built in free-view tuner, though we haven’t used this as we have ours hooked up to our Sky package. It also has two HDMI ports so you could connect game consoles or blu-ray players if desired, and it also has a USB port.

This television is perfect for our bedroom, and would be perfect for a kid’s bedroom too. We stand ours on a standard sized chest of drawers and it fits perfectly, though you could fit it to a wall if needed to save space. For me this is a perfect bedroom television, though I would want something bigger and more substantial for our main television in our living room.

For the price we paid, we believe we have gotten a good deal as this is a decent television for a decent price, and so therefore it comes with a recommendation from me.

• PerpetualMotion published 27/03/2015

DLNA certified: No

WiFi Connectivity: No

Number of Scart Interfaces: 1

Frame Refresh Rate in Hz: 50

Full HD: without Full HD (1080p)

Vertical Resolution in Pixel: 768

JVC LT-32C340 - Review - JVC LT32C340 32" LED Television
Home > Electronics > TVs > LCD TVs > JVC LT-32C340 > Reviews

bexx0907 4

bexx0907

About me: Many thanks for all the R/R/C's, all much appreciated! Try to ensure I return the favour for all, but if I do miss you then give me a shout so I can get onto it!

Member since:23.06.2009

JVC LT32C340 32" LED Television

20.02.2015

Advantages:
Cheap, easy to set up, decent quality

Disadvantages:
Picture quality not as good as previous Samsung

How is the Picture Quality?

How is the Sound Quality?

Ease of Installation

20 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. PerpetualMotion
  2. euphie
  3. Picklewest

About 3 weeks ago, our television in our bedroom started to play up, and because wed owned it a few years, we decided it was about time we replaced it. As it was only for our bedroom, we didnt want to pay a fortune for it, but wanted a decent make that was good value for money.

We went to our local Currys/PC World in search of our new television, and after much deliberation, we decided on the JVC LT32C340 television. When arriving at the shop, the only criteria we had was that it had to be a 32 television, as that is what we previously had and it fitted the space perfectly. We decided on the above model as JVC was a decent, middle of the road brand and was the best brand we could find for the money we wanted to pay.

The television was on offer for 159, which was the top end of our budget, but it should have been 219.99 originally, so we felt we were getting a good deal. The television has a nice thin black frame, and quite a small stand so actually took up less room on our chest of drawers than our previous one which was nice.

I didnt set the television up myself, I left that job to my partner, but he managed to do it in about 20 minutes, and I didnt hear any bad language or bits being thrown across the room, so it was obviously a simple process.

It comes with a huge remote control, so there is no chance of this remote getting lost somewhere, it is way too big, and a decent instruction manual too, though those werent needed to set the television up.

Our previous television was a Samsung model, and had we had more cash available, we probably would have gone for Samsung again, as one thing I have noticed with this television is that the picture quality isnt quite as sharp as it was on our Samsung one. Having said this though, it is decent enough and not a problem, I am just comparing it to a better branded television that we would have paid twice the price for. I havent noticed a difference in the sound quality though and this is perfectly crisp and clear.

The television is an LED HD ready 720p and comes with a built in free-view tuner, though we havent used this as we have ours hooked up to our Sky package. It also has two HDMI ports so you could connect game consoles or blu-ray players if desired, and it also has a USB port.

This television is perfect for our bedroom, and would be perfect for a kids bedroom too. We stand ours on a standard sized chest of drawers and it fits perfectly, though you could fit it to a wall if needed to save space. For me this is a perfect bedroom television, though I would want something bigger and more substantial for our main television in our living room.

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

PerpetualMotion 27.03.2015 13:43