Jack La Lanne Power Juicer
Juice Extractor - 250, 200
8 reviews from the community
Review of "Jack La Lanne Power Juicer"
I purchased this machine last year. Yes this is the daddy of juice extractors the rolls royce as such quite quick and effective. It cost me over £100, the infomercials it seems great and you do get great juice , but the tvs lie.
1. Not all juice combinations are nice, I really do not recommend cucumber or melon.
2. It can go in the dishwasher, but the bits are so small everything comes out in a film of fine pulp and the seive part does not wash well at all, only a brush under running water will do, whatever you do, wash it up within a few hours of using it, if you laeve th efruit pulp to dry on it is like a for of superglued concrete.
3. It is actually quite quiet.
4. The advert shows the pulp coing out is dry---dream on, but this is better than other models I have used but not as dry and as juice free as the infomecial implies.
5. You really have to be a smoothy/juice adict to gtet the best value out of this, you can buy a lot of smoothies for the cost of this and the fruit.
Would I buy it again?...No, do I recommend it ? if you want a juicer it has to be this one.
Product Information : Jack La Lanne Power Juicer
Manufacturer's product descriptionJuice Extractor - 250, 200
Manufacturer: Jack La Lanne
Type: Juice Extractor
Maximum Wattage: 250, 200
Number of Speed Settings: 1
Housing Material: Metal, Plastic
Pulp Container: Yes, No
Listed on Ciao since: 26/07/2007