Jackson C. Frank - Jackson C. Frank

Jackson C. Frank - Jackson C. Frank

1 CD(s) - Folk - Label: Sanctuary - Distributor: Universal Music, PIAS UK/Arvato Services - Released: 01/08/2013 - 5050159136629

Review of "Jackson C. Frank - Jackson C. Frank"

published 27/01/2001 | angels21
Member since : 31/08/2000
Still searching for that training contract to become a fully qualified solicitor. Are there any out there?
Pro brilliant songs
Cons none
Originality
Quality and consistency of tracks
Cover / Inlay Design and Content
Lyrics
How does it compare to the artist's other releases

"buzzing great"

This is Steps latest album and it is totally brill. Like their other albums it has the right amount of dance type songs and ballads.It includes hits like summer of love which has a kind of salsa feel to it and the dance contains spanish type dancing. Their no 1 hit Stomp which is a real party starter which is about them going out on the weekend to have fun. They did a cover of better the devil you know a nd that hit which was released as a b side is on the album it is done much better than the original. The best song on there and I think it is the best song out of all of them is The way yuou make me feel. It is a timeless classic ballad that will have everyone reaching for their loved ones. I loved the lyrics and the whole song, it is a brilliant one to listen to and sing with. Being a declaration of their love it is an absolutely beautiful song and my boyfriend loves me singing it to him.The album is brilliant. Keep it up Steps.

• clanmac4 published 27/01/2001
    I do find their first album the best, but since Clair sings on both I will persevere, It has not found its way onto my MP3, yet. The Kids love it.
  • KarenUK published 27/01/2001
    I love this CD, it is constantly in my CD player at the moment :-)

offers "Jackson C. Frank - Jackson C. Frank"