Jackson C. Frank - Jackson C. Frank

Jackson C. Frank - Jackson C. Frank

1 CD(s) - Folk - Label: Sanctuary - Distributor: Universal Music, PIAS UK/Arvato Services - Released: 01/08/2013 - 5050159136629

Review of "Jackson C. Frank - Jackson C. Frank"

published 25/08/2007 | xdonzx
Member since : 25/05/2007
Pro cool songs , funky
Cons none
Originality
Quality and consistency of tracks
Cover / Inlay Design and Content
Lyrics

"Steps - Buzz"

Buzz has got to be my favourite album of all the steps album! This cd was released in 2000 and I bought it for £12.99 from woolworths!

Better the devil you know - It's better than kylie's version! More beats and more get up and go!

Stomp - Makes you look forward to the weekend knowing you can chill out! It's a great party tune with cool lyrics! It's also one of steps' number ones!

Summer of love - A great summer tune with a spanish theme! I love it!

It's the way you make me feel - Each stepster sings a line or two each on this one! It's a kind of ball-room fastforwarded song!

you'll be sorry - This is one of my favourite songs off this album! Same steps sound! It's fab!

Learn to love again - Not to keen on this one! Performed and written by H!

Never get over you - I love this on! Written and performed by Lisa! It's great! Real feel good song for when you've broken up with a partner because they've cheated! It's as though this song is having a go at them! It's great!

Hand on your heart - A great ballad sang by claire! good vocals!

Happy go lucky - a funky little tune!

Buzz - a real jump around song.I love the lyrics - I geta b..b..b...buzz!! so cool!

Here and now - same steps sound! wicked song!

Paradise lost - This is probably my fave song on this album! interesting lyrics!

Turn around - another cracker! real get up and dance (or turn around) song!

wouldn hurts so bad -bit wingy but it's ok! not my fave!

If you believe - bit too shouty!

10/10!

offers "Jackson C. Frank - Jackson C. Frank"