Jackson C. Frank - Jackson C. Frank

Jackson C. Frank - Jackson C. Frank

1 CD(s) - Folk - Label: Sanctuary - Distributor: Universal Music, PIAS UK/Arvato Services - Released: 01/08/2013 - 5050159136629

Review of "Jackson C. Frank - Jackson C. Frank"

published 11/11/2000 | jdaykin
Member since : 14/10/2000
Good
Pro The 3 released singles rock
Cons The other tracks leave much more to be desired

"Past their sell-by date?"

Perhaps I'm past my Steps liking days, or perhaps Steps are just past it, but this album failed to tickle my fancy in the same way the first two did.
First i ought to point out that I don't actually own the album, but I have listened to all the songs on it. Second I ought to say that I love Steps' new single Stomp and previous hits Better the Devil you Know and The Summer of Love, but other than these corkers- the album fails to deliver.
There are balads and even a bit of reggae, what is the world coming to? With any luck they'll move swiftly on to their next album and not spend ages releasing singles off this one.

• ImogenW published 30/12/2000
    Unfortunatly, I think their next album will be even worse, a la spice girls...

offers "Jackson C. Frank - Jackson C. Frank"