Jaguar S-Type 3.0

Jaguar S-Type 3.0

Jaguar present the S-TYPE 3.0 V6 Saloon with 5 Speed - (Man) / 6 Speed - (Auto), Rear (RWD) running on Unleaded Petrol

Review of "Jaguar S-Type 3.0"

published 11/05/2003 | Kelmisty
Spaciousness
Road Handling
Customer service

"What a car"

Well first of all you are probably thinking how on earth does a 22 year old female get to drive a very fast 3.0litre S-type Jaguar? Well its not mine and its my dads. But I get to drive it! Bonus!

Out of all the cars I have driven over the last 5 years, which is quite a few! This is the best.
It is a dream drive, handles well, takes corners well even at high speeds.
Yes it should be for the amount of money you have to pay for it, but not everything is this high quality.
Everything is well made and thought out, from the engine to the paint work

The drive is smooth, you cant hear the engine, the radio system is fantastic, the size is perfect and yes a women can drive it with ease.

The acceleration is fantastic, having that extra litre makes the car feel as if its taking off, leaving the men who believe its correct to try and beat women off the lights even thou they are driving a 2.0litre or less. Which I dont agree with, but when driving a car like that u have to teach them a lesson, but why do u men never learn? Young women in fast expensive cars, they do know how to drive them believe me!

Anyway back to the car its a beautiful car, well worth its money. Perhaps the only problem you could have with the car is its rear drive, but will only be a problem if u dont drive carefully in the ice. But thats something you will experience in any car.
If you have 25k plus to spend on a car buy one of these you wont be dissapointed. I want to have one in every colour! But word of warning it will use alot of fuel if drove to its ability!

Before u ask anything about specifications.....I dont know much else....after all I am a girl!!!

• dan916 published 02/10/2003
    Sounds great, but in my opinion, there is one major factor that lets the Jag down.....it's got 4 wheels!! Dan
  • herby30 published 01/10/2003
    Maybe one day then!
  • thingywhatsit published 27/09/2003
    I love my car too but I only got helpful because I didn;t know about specs and things.