Jakemans Lozenges Cherry Menthol

Jakemans Lozenges Cherry Menthol

For Sore Throats - Lozenges

Review of "Jakemans Lozenges Cherry Menthol"

published 03/03/2012 | randy_edith
Member since : 25/09/2011
Well I didn't dig the hole deep enough and now something's dug poor Gertie back up, I think it's a fox, it's very upsetting to see
Pro Taste lovely and not expensive
Cons Nothing at all
Side effects
Effectiveness

"These are lovely especially if you love cherries"

I like Jakeman’s Cherry Candy drops. These are lovely sweets which cost me 59p from the newsagent and I get them when I go for my papers. There are fifteen sweets in the plastic bag which is a nice cherry red flavour to compliment the sweets.

All of the sweets don’t get stuck together because they are all wrapped up separately and I think this is far better because it means they don’t get stuck and they seem to last longer.

These sweets are meant to be cough drops and I can taste the menthol in them but there isn’t a lot of menthol, just a bit. I think I can taste the cherry candy far more than the menthol and this is what makes these lovely sweets so nice to eat at just any time I fancy and not just when I have a sore throat or a ticklish cough coming on. I do like to pop one in my mouth though if I am feeling a bit run down or if I feel a bit of a cold coming on.

They are not strong tasting at all and very pleasant and they even taste of cherries. They are an oval shape but I have to be careful because they get very slippy when they are wet and I can feel it going down the back of my throat.

I like to eat these cherry candy sweets in the winter and they remind me of years ago when I was young.

I do like these and I recommend then to you.

• ithoughtyoudneverask published 04/03/2012
    I'm not a fan of cherries myself!