Jessica Phenomen Oil Intensive Moisturiser

Jessica Phenomen Oil Intensive Moisturiser

Review of "Jessica Phenomen Oil Intensive Moisturiser"

published 05/10/2008 | jo_field26
Member since : 16/02/2008
Hi i also write on dooyoo under 1983home
Pro great product id be lost without it
Cons n/a
Conditioning
Strengthening

"help your cuticles"

Over the years i have had nail extensions and they are not any good for your nails, but in my vanity i still have them and cannot see me giving them up any time soon. This product is great for natural nails or nail extensions.

So i go out of my way to make sure that i look after the cuticles and my nails even though they have false nails on. Jessica Phenomen Oil is a great help and i do not know what my cuticles would look like without it.

Not only does it intensively condition your cuticles it also soften cuticles and helps strength the nail. It helps keeps my extensions in great condition and keeps my cuticles soft, which in the winter you need as i find that my cuticles are cut and damaged in the cold weather the oils prevent this with its formulated with healing Jojoba.

Cuticles are one part of your nail that needs looking after and you need to make sure you look after them, i look at some peoples nails and the cuticles takes up quite a bit of their nail, if you look after then regularly then they are not are a problem. But if you do not they can be quite painful when you try and push them down, so i recommend that you put the oil on then for a few days before hand as it makes then softer and takes away the pain of using a hoof stick.

I apply in the evening and then cover my hand with cotton gloves to allow the oil to soak into my cuticles for the best results. I try and do this at least once a week.

The directions on the bottle recommend that you massage into your cuticles morning and night but i find that if you leave it to soak in for a few minutes and then massage in it works better, although it is time consuming.

I would never be without Phenomen oil has to be the best thing ever to touch my nails and if you i ever decide to lose the acrylic i know that my nails will be alright with this great product.

This product is worth every penny and lasts a long time as you only need a droplet on each finger and the bottle seems to never run out which is fantastic.

• blackmagicstar4 published 06/10/2008
    Interesting review, dont really do much with my nails, ive got a few jessica nail varnishs too. look out for this thanks x
  • majeedkazi published 06/10/2008
    Nice Review...
  • jo145 published 05/10/2008
    I like Jessica nail varnish so might try this. Jo x

offers "Jessica Phenomen Oil Intensive Moisturiser"