Jessops

Review of "Jessops"

published 12/05/2011 | julieandrews
Member since : 12/05/2011
Pro None
Cons Unsatisfactory product and terrible service
Speed of processing
Efficency & Reliabilty of service
Customer service
Postage & Packing

"Digital Photo frame"

I have an £80 digital photo frame which only lasted 2 months with very little use. The product was Jessops own brand . I receive terrible service in the shop and even worse appalling customer service from head office. I Now have an £80 product that is totally useless. Head office totalling ignored my complaint. on several occasions I would most definaltley not recomend buying anything from this company. the staff in the store were very rude but not as rude as head office I guess as they never even contacted me. The shop were very happy to take the money foir the product but were not at all intersted when the product stopped working.
.......................................... ....................................... ................................ ............ ............. ................. ...................... ....................... .................... ................ ........ ............ ................. .............. ................... ..................... ............... . . . . . . . . . . . .

• julieandrews published 13/05/2011
    it should be under warrenty but it was a wedding gift and i didnt have the recipt. I rang and and told them and they said bring it in and we will sort it out. Took day off to go over there and they woulkdnt entertain it
  • catsholiday published 12/05/2011
    Surely it must be under warranty?
  • Angela150 published 12/05/2011
    Its happened to me too :(

Product Information : Jessops