Review of "John Lewis Bath Chair"

published 14/07/2006 | chelseaciaran
Member since : 20/05/2006
Pro Hands free for mum and freedom for baby
Cons my daughter has just outgrown it at 6 months wish it lasted longer
Safety
Ease of cleaning

"Mothercare/john lewis bath chair"

I bought this bath chair from mothercare in January and i cannot rate it high enough. This was was my third child and i wish it had been available for all of my children!
The shaping of the seat means that it is comfortable and secure for the baby from birth. The suction cups on the base fix firmly to keep seat stuck to your normal bath. Easy to store away.
The best part of this chair is that because mums arms are not holding on and in the way, so the baby can kick and splash with all arms and legs at the same time. My daughter has really loved this chair. she is now outgrowing it at 6 months but to be honest she is a hefty size.
There is a mark on the side of the seat to advise you how high to fill the bath and if you go over this mark you will find your babys body will float up and over the seat so you still need to be as cautious as ever.
Would definately reccommend and to be honest i dont agree that you need to wait to buy after the birth as i say my daughter is a chubby healthy six month old and weighing 18lb and it has been great up until now.

• lindsayjayne published 15/07/2006
    Sounds like a great bath. I'll have to mention it to my friend who's pregnant. x