wazza115 5

wazza115

About me: Hi everyone, loving it on here at the minute, I just wish I was able to give more E's. Thanks, Sarah

Member since:31.03.2012

Beep Beep!

16.05.2012

Advantages:
Realistic, well made

Disadvantages:
None

34 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. torr
  2. mattydalton
  3. siberian-queen

The Range:

Sylvanian Families are a range a beautiful animals, houses and accessories which live in the wonderful and idyllic land of Sylvania. Manufactured by Flair.

All the families are personalised with a name and have a different role within Sylvania.

The product:

This is a little burgundy coloured open top family car which can seat up to four figures. The seats are cream and it also comes with two removable baby car seats and a suitcase on the rear. The suitcase can be removed and easily attached back onto the rear of the car. The number plate reads as PO PPY.

There are different colours available, racing green, light blue and a cream one (although I think the cream one may be exclusive to Toys R Us as I haven't seen it anywhere else)

The car is also compatible to pull the Sylvanian caravan which can be purchased separately or you can buy the cars with the caravan.

Price:

The RRP of the cars is around £20, On EBay, they still go for around the same but with the p&p. I purchased this from Amazon though for £12.

Age range:

All the Sylvanian products is 4 years plus. This is mainly due to the small parts included and the possible choking hazard.

My Opinion:

Lauren already has a couple of Sylvanian products, the Nursery Bus, a cottage and some figures, she loved them so much that I am now constantly looking out for bargains and storing them away for Christmas.

This is what I had planned to do with this one but we recently had a little car accident and while nobody was hurt, she was upset that we didn't get to go to the farm as we were planning so I went and got this one out for her

When she saw it she was really excited and recognised that is was for her Sylvanian figures. Hardy any assembling was required (I hate it when you have to spend a good 10minutes removing wires etc), we actually spent longer trying to find all her figures than we did assembling it.

We started to play straight away, she then went to get the rest of her Sylvnanians and it was beautiful to see her talking to the little animals and living out real life situations 'come on, we need to go to Tesco's, or lets go to the seaside'

The Sylvanian range is well made, the attention to detail is great, everything is made realistic.

The range of products available is extremely large, almost every animal you can imagine, swings, cars, caravans, furniture, houses, ice-cream vans, schools, the list is endless. The price of the products vary, depending on the size of what you are buying, single baby animals can be purchased from around £5, sets of 7 animals are normally £20. Accessories and houses range for £5 up to £120.

Although sometime they can seem expensive, I would always recommend shopping around, I have found quite often John Lewis and Amazon have offers on Sylvanians and there are some good savings to be had.

Overall I would recommend this.

Review may be on other sites under the same user name.

Thanks for reading.

Product specifics taken from Amazon.co.uk

Alyson29 17.05.2012 19:54

Aw, so cute x

mumsymary 16.05.2012 21:18

my granddaughter has the green one , its great

Jake_Speed 16.05.2012 16:25