Review of "Johnson's Dreamy Skin 3 in 1 Night Facial Wipes"

published 06/02/2012 | sallyJ16
Member since : 05/07/2011
Pro the smell, how effectively it gets of all make up and dirt and quality
Cons more expensive than others, only available in Tesco and superdrugs
Length of Use
Use Many of the Products?

"Johnsons face wipes review"

I have only used these wipes a few times, I first used them when there was an offer on because I trust the brand as they are well known and I have used before and they have always been good to my skin. The scent is lovely and sweet and I could smell as soon as I opened the packet!

The wipes are thick are of good quality in my opinion and hold a lot of moisture which is not sticky on my face, and gor off my makeup really effectively- I only used one wipe, whereas with other makeup wipes I usually use two.

If I wear waterproof mascara or eyeliner, the wipes remoives all traces of it without hurting or irratating my eyes/ face.

The wipes left my face and skin feeling fresh, clean and soft and relaxed for bed.

My general opinion of the product is that it is worth the price of £2.99 for 25 and is worth at least trying out- the wipes are a favourite of mine for a good pamper and I will continue using them, however, they are not as easy to get as others as only superdrugs and Tesco's sell them.

I'm highly satistfied of this product :)
thanks for reading :)