Johnsons Baby Easy Rinse Foaming Shampoo

Review of "Johnsons Baby Easy Rinse Foaming Shampoo"

published 12/09/2015 | stacey2911
Member since : 23/10/2013
I'm Back after over a month of not having a laptop
Pro Scent, no tears, gentle, works well
Cons None
How gentle is it?
Fragrance
How easily is it absorbed?
Does the product work?

"Baby Easy-Rinse foaming Shampoo"

Johnsons baby easy-rinse foaming shampoo
Price: £2.99
250ml bottle

The Johnsons baby range has been around and trusted by mums for 100 years, which is why when looking for a shampoo I chose this one not only did I need one that washed out quickly but I also wanted one that was good for the skin and will keep my little boys skin soft.

I use the baby Johnsons baby easy-rinse foaming shampoo and have to say I love it, I wouldn't use a different shampoo on my babies hair. The shampoo can also be use as bubble bath or a body soap.
When my little boy was first born I used the foaming shampoo for both a body wash and shampoo as juggling a baby and different bottles was never going to go well so I just stuck to the one bottle which worked well for us.

The bottle is light orange in colour and can easily be held in the hand. You push the top down and out comes a small amount of foamy shampoo. You massage the shampoo into the baby's wet hair and then rinse. The foaming shampoo is a nice pink colour. The shampoo claims to be easy to rinse out which I have to agree it does easily wash out which as I'm sure those of you with children will know that's a definite positive when looking for shampoos. The main reason for shampoo is to clean hair, which this one does exceptionally well, dried in mud after a day in the park is easily washed away. I know a lot of shampoos claim to prevent tears if they ever get in the eyes and a lot do not do this as far as I can tell this one is different a few times my little boy has rubbed his eye with little foamy hands and there has not been any tears.

The shampoo smell so fruity and sweet, I wish I could use this shampoo on my hair it smells devine and the scent has some serious staying power which is a bonus. It may be too strong for some people but for me I love it. I can't comment on if it leaves the hair tangled free as we haven't reached a stage where that is a factor I need to consider when purchasing shampoo but it is incredibly gentle on the skin and works wonders for the hair that my little boy has. (I'm not sure why the photo is upside down definitely wasn't when I uploaded it)

Ingredients
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Laureate Sulfate, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, CI16035, CI17200

I would highly recommend this shampoo for your little ones, not only does it clean well and easily rinse out but it smells amazing and creates loads of bubbles for a fun bath time. I do wonder if you could use this on pets too, I don't have any but it would be really useful if you could as I know how much animals hate bath times, it could be less hassle for owners. One squirt goes a long way meaning that the shampoo lasts a very long time, I've had my current bottle for 2 months and It's used everyday sometimes as just a shampoo and other times as a bubble bath as well.

• danielclark691 published 11/11/2015
  • mumsymary published 14/09/2015
    Hair washing can be a nightmare , glad this helps
  • xd-o-n-z-x published 13/09/2015

Product Information : Johnsons Baby Easy Rinse Foaming Shampoo

Manufacturer: Johnsons

Type: Shampoo

Listed on Ciao since: 11/09/2015

Johnsons Baby Easy Rinse Foaming Shampoo - Review - Baby Easy-Rinse foaming Shampoo

stacey291... 5

stacey2911

About me: I'm Back after over a month of not having a laptop

Member since:23.10.2013

Baby Easy-Rinse foaming Shampoo

12.09.2015

Advantages:
Scent, no tears, gentle, works well

Disadvantages:
None

How gentle is it?

Price: 2.99
250ml bottle

Ingredients

Pictures of Johnsons Baby Easy Rinse Foaming Shampoo
Johnsons Baby Easy Rinse Foaming Shampoo image - Johnsons Baby Easy Rinse Foaming Shampoo
Johnsons Baby Easy Rinse Foaming Shampoo

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

danielclark691 11.11.2015 21:40