Johnsons Baby Shampoo

Johnsons Baby Shampoo

Review of "Johnsons Baby Shampoo"

published 21/12/2015 | lexicrazy
Member since : 04/03/2011
Good
Pro No tears. Tangle free. Hypoallergenic!
Cons Non!
How gentle is it?
Fragrance
How easily is it absorbed?
Does the product work?

"Tears no more!"

~Packaging~

In front of me I have Johnson's baby shampoo 300ml bottle. It comes in a clear plastic bottle and you can see the shampoo is a golden yellow colour. Johnson's and Johnson's has been around for over one hundred years making baby shampoo and other products. We are told that the shampoo is soap free and is as pure as using water, that is why it is very gentle on babies eyes.

~Verdict~

I use a blob of this shampoo or the size of a ten pence piece apply it to my hair and massage it in. I rinse and repeat if required. The way you know this is apply one lot of shampoo and if it foams into a lather you don't need to apply a second lot. If you apply and your hair doesn't foam then a second application is required. I know this product is meant for babies however I use it for my pwn hair as it becomes very dry at the ends but greasy at the roots.
Other shampoo's I find to harsh for my hair.

I use this every other day on my hair. I used to wash my hair daily but found it made it go dull and lifeless and decided to wash it every other day instead.

I take my dog to the groomers as she is a Poodle and needs regular grooming. My groomer suggested using Johnson's baby shampoo on Daisy as it works very well with woolen coats and doesn't sting dogs eyes. This is amazing it is suitable to use from dogs to babies children and adults. It has a mild scent to it of wooden sweetness.

There are other baby shampoo products out there but not a patch on this. It has been around for many generations and is trusted for the no tears formula.

Available from all good super markets and chemists for around £1.50 for 300 ml bottle.

This review is also posted on Dooyoo under this user name.

• xd-o-n-z-x published 24/12/2015
    vh
  • lucie2511 published 22/12/2015
    vh :)
  • LiveMusicLoverLyn published 22/12/2015
    My daughter is allergic!

Product Information : Johnsons Baby Shampoo

JOHNSON'S knows bathtime is a special time to share with your baby, and when the two of you are bonding, there's no room for tears. Features: Our classic NO MORE TEARS formula rinses quickly and easily. Leaves hair smelling fresh, and looking beautifully healthy and shiny. Soap free, hypoallergenic, and dermatologist tested.

Brand Manufacturer: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies Inc.

Long Name: Baby Shampoo

Type: Shampoo

Ingredients: Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-150 Distearate, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium EDTA, Quaternium-15, Citric Acid, Yellow 10 and Orange 4. May also contain: Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

Manufacturer: Johnsons