Johnsons Baby Shampoo

Johnsons Baby Shampoo

Review of "Johnsons Baby Shampoo"

published 11/09/2016 | meet515
Member since : 11/09/2016
Pro • Easily available. •
Cons no disadvantage
How gentle is it?
Fragrance
How easily is it absorbed?
Does the product work?

"best shampoo for toddlers"

Summers leave my scalp very sweaty and hair very limp and sticky. So I have to shower my head every other day which means shampooing every day. This shampoo is surely milder than all the shampoos I have tried so far. So, I could comfortably use this ever day for washing my hair.

But, one thing is, the lathering is not really sufficient for my hair wash. So, in between I used to use some other shampoo. Johnson’s baby shampoo does not strip the natural oils, hence making it good for daily use for adults. I will buy this again when I have to take shower every day. Not now.

I turned this product into my regular face wash for quite some time. This came very handy while travelling too. It can be used as a hand wash too. Dilute this product with warm water and use it as a mild wash during pedicure. Since, it is a baby product, it is definitely milder than all the products that has been made for we adults.

Yes, I have bought this product again since it was very handy for using and carrying around.

• Secre published 15/09/2016
    Welcome to Ciao, this is a good start. I would recommend reading and rating around the site particularly focussing on the coloured dot members (simply a marker of whose been on the site and active for longer) as it's a brilliant way to get to know the site, what gets the highest ratings and draw more rates back into your own reviews! Have a look here for further advice on review writing: http://www.ciao.co.uk/How_to_write_opinions__Review_6163438
  • torr published 12/09/2016
    Welcome to Ciao.
  • ANNExTHExFLAN published 12/09/2016
    Welcome to Ciao.

Product Information : Johnsons Baby Shampoo

JOHNSON'S knows bathtime is a special time to share with your baby, and when the two of you are bonding, there's no room for tears. Features: Our classic NO MORE TEARS formula rinses quickly and easily. Leaves hair smelling fresh, and looking beautifully healthy and shiny. Soap free, hypoallergenic, and dermatologist tested.

Brand Manufacturer: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies Inc.

Long Name: Baby Shampoo

Type: Shampoo

Ingredients: Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-150 Distearate, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium EDTA, Quaternium-15, Citric Acid, Yellow 10 and Orange 4. May also contain: Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

Manufacturer: Johnsons