Johnsons Baby Soothing Naturals Intensive Moisture Cream

Johnsons Baby Soothing Naturals Intensive Moisture Cream

Review of "Johnsons Baby Soothing Naturals Intensive Moisture Cream"

published 24/08/2007 | Maxlarndison
Member since : 06/01/2006
Pro Baby soft skin
Cons None that i have found
How gentle is it?
Fragrance
How easily is it absorbed?
Does the product work?

"Not just for baby"

Whole range

Whole range

A few weeks ago when we had that short spell of hot weather, I found my skin starting to dry a little and I needed to put on some sort of body moisturiser but to my horror found that I did not have any.

The next day I had to go shopping so I was browsing the isles looking for something but couldn't really see anything that stood out, so I decided to go down the baby isle, here I discovered Johnson Baby Soothing Naturals it is a n Intense Moisture Cream, I thought this would be ideal.

~ What is Johnson's Soothing Naturals ~

Firstly, it is quite a new range and this one is the Intense Moisture Cream, it is said to relieve dry skin from the very first application.
It contains Vitamin E, olive leaf extract that boosts the health of the skin.
and essential minerals combined these make an ideal moisturiser.
It relieves dry skin from the first use and replenishes moisture to maintain healthy skin, and it lasts for 24 hours.

~ How to apply ~

It is an all over body cream and can be applied to the face and hands.
Place some on your hands and just rub in until it has disappeared into the skin.
You do not need a lot as it goes a long way.

~ How did I find it ~

I am more then pleased with a product it is non-greasy and leaves your skin feeling really silky and soft just like babies skin.
The smell is very pleasant, it is not overpowering at all but very subtle, I think it must be the olive leaf that leaves a delicate fragrance on your skin even my girls like it and they are only 6 years old.
My friend came round the other day with her children who are aged 11 and 14 all three of them tried it and the first thing they all said was how nice the smell was. They all applied some and were so happy my friend said she would get some.

For my skin one application a day is enough as it states, it really does moisturise well.

~ Packaging ~

Mine came in a 250ml tub which is cream in colour, it has a screw on lid which is a light green around the edge of the lid. It has Johnson's Baby Soothing Naturals written in bold writing across the lid, which a picture of an olive leaf underneath the writing.

~ Where to buy it and cost ~

I brought mine from Sainsbury's in a 250ml pot sorry I cannot recall how much it costs; you can also buy a 100ml tube, which does cost about £1.99
Most supermarkets sell it and Boots sell it for £1.59 as it is on special offer.

They do other products within this range also which include a Nourishing Lotion, Soothe & Protect Balm and Hair and Body Wash, which I think I might try next.

Overall, I would give this product a big 10/10 because it is non-greasy and has a very light delicate fragrance and it moisturises very well. I use every day on myself and I have seen a noticeable difference with my skin, I do not have any more dry patches and it is really soft and I also use it on my girls it is so gentle and mild and as one of the twins has dry skin it works really well, I don't thing I will be using anything else in the for see able future.

Thank you so much for reading.

• Shoka published 10/05/2009
    Sounds lovely.
  • Autarkis published 25/04/2009
    This is a very nice cream, and it does work well on dry skin I prefer it to the original Johnsons baby cream. It does smell lovely too :) Great review.
  • KarenUK published 13/09/2007
    It sounds good, I get dry skin too.

Product Information : Johnsons Baby Soothing Naturals Intensive Moisture Cream

Dry skin has met its match. JOHNSON'S SOOTHING NATURALS Intense Moisture Cream provides your baby's extra dry skin with essential moisture for 24 hours. To give your baby's skin essential moisture, apply liberally. Gently rub JOHNSON'S SOOTHING NATURALS Intense Moisture Cream into your baby's skin to help soothe, soften and moisturize. Features: Significantly reduces dryness from the very first use. Formulated with an exclusive blend of pure Vitamin E, olive leaf extract and skin essential minerals. Clinically proven to soothe and relieve dry skin. Replenishes moisture essential for development of healthy skin. Thoroughly tested by dermatologists.

Long Name: Baby Soothing Naturals Intensive Moisture Cream, Soothing Naturals Intense Moisture Cream

Type: Baby Cream/Talc/Oil

Manufacturer: Johnsons

Brand: Johnsons

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoglycerides, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Potassium Aspartate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Magnesium Aspartate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Sarcosine, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance.

Brand Manufacturer: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies Inc.

Listed on Ciao since: 07/02/2007