Review of "Johnsons Baby Wipes"

published 22/10/2010 | superstar141994
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro it has so many
Cons none
Dispenser

"Great for makeup wipes and senstive skin"

Baby wipes of any sort have always came in use to me.
But johnsons have my favor in my particular over any other.
My main use in baby wipes is simply in fact only for taking off makeup, it may seem a little unuseful but its true.

For those of you who wear makeup on a regular basis (like myself) will find baby wipes a miracle- their cheap, good quality and great for the skin.
Especially for me, as i have rather sensitive skin which sort of unallows me to use anything other on my face.
Johnsons is my fave because unlike most wipes or makeup wipes, johnsons is fragrance free, alcohol free and tested, which makes life a lot easier for my grieving skin.
..and of course there of a reasonable price.

I would recommend these completely..although i don't use them on baby's..they have many other uses and if you are a sensitive skin sufferer these will be perfect even just for cleansing your face.

• mdstone published 22/10/2010
    I should add that these are great for babies and better than huggies wipes as they don't rip when you try to pull one out and they don't give a baby rashes.