Review of "Johnsons Baby Wipes"

published 26/07/2011 | pinky50
Member since : 16/11/2010
My beautiful mum passed away this year and I had lost my way and mojo writing reviews but am hoping that I can have it back soon. Having more down days recently than up but getting there slowly.
Pro Clean skin very well.
Cons None.
Dispenser

"Baby soft wipes."

I buy these wipes all the time for my little grandson, I have another grandbaby due in just over 3 weeks time and so I have been buying a lot more of them because I am trying to stock my daughters nursery with baby products to help her a little with her collection. I like to buy these while they are on special offer because it makes more sense to save money. They are a lovely brand and ones that I love to use myself too.

They come in a baby pink plastic wrapper with a pull back strip. The strip can easily be replaced after taking out the wipe and it sticks back into place just perfectly to keep the wipes nice and moist. The wipes inside are white in colour, they are easy to pull out of the wrapper with one pull, unlike some other brands were they need to be tugged and pulled out of the wrapper. They come out very easily without tearing them. The wipes are a good size of approximately 8 inches by 6 inches. They are rectangle shape, are very moist but the moisture does not drip from them, they do not feel too wet in the hands but do hold the moisture well. They are quite thick and easy to hold in the hands, they glide across the skin just perfectly and they contain 97% pure water and only the essential cleansing ingredients to cleanse delicate skin. They also do not dry out and are moist for the whole time they are being used for a baby’s bottom.

I find these are super for the baby’s delicate, sensitive skin. I still buy these for my grandson because he is now potty trained and has been for quite some time but he still often has a little mishap and so I need to clean his bottom and so I use baby wipes because they clean very well. They dissolve the dirt just perfectly and they do not irritate the skin because they are such good quality. They are very gentle ones, the texture of them is so soft and smooth. They clean the skin absolutely perfectly and they do not need to be rubbed constantly to remove the dirt. Just a gentle couple of wipes is enough to clean the skin. I really like the way they do not create those nasty rashes that baby’s have on their skins. These I have found never to give my grandson any rashes or any redness. They just leave his skin feeling nice and clean and soothed.

These are gentle wipes for the little ones. They have a slight fragrance to them and they smell like a new born baby. Such a lovely smell in my opinion . There are 64 wipes in a pack, fabulous amount for the price of around £1.70, but if bought on special offer for usually a £1, these are so worth every penny in my opinion for a £1 because shops own brands are almost the same price and so it does make sense when they are on special offer to stock up because I think they are better than the shops own wipes. I have tried shops own brands and found them to be of a good value for money too but if I see these for the same price, then these are always my first choice. They can be bought as a single packet or in multi packs, it does work out a little cheaper when buying multi packs sometimes because these can often be on offer too.

I also love to use these to remove my make up quite often, I find they remove it perfectly and they do not irritate my sensitive skin. They do not dry my skin and they do leave my skin feeling perfectly fine. I like the way they clean little dirty fingers, my grandson loves eating snacks for a treat when he comes to my home and these wipes clean his fingers and hands well. They do not need to be rubbed hard to remove chocolate or any other messy food. They dissolve the food well to remove it well in the same way as it does for the dirt on the bottom.

I just cannot fault these wipes, they are absolutely fabulous value for money and super quality. I will always buy these and even more so now that I have my other little grandbaby arriving soon and I will need to use a lot more for quite some time.

I recommend these for anyone to give them a go, even if you do not have any children or grandchildren because they remove dirt from the skin very well in my opinion. These wipes give me all the results that I expect from a baby wipe.

I give them 5 stars.

Thank you for reading my review.

• louisechackett published 31/07/2011