Review of "Johnsons Baby Wipes"

published 03/05/2012 | PavanP
Member since : 03/05/2012
Pro Easily Available
Cons It Doesnt smell good
Dispenser

"Not Satisfied with Johnsons"

Parenting is pretty messy business. With all of the spills, dribbles, leaks and what not, it's no wonder that parents spend a small fortune on baby wipes. Having a one and a half year old and a nearly seven month old I know all about this.I think Hunnies are the best wipes l have used and l have tested several brands including Huggies and Johnsons.Hunnies really saved our lives.We used them on our son and so far we had no issues. They clean perfectly and haven't affected our Rupert's skin. Add to these the insane price compared to the likes of Huggies or Johonsons they're just perfect!I would highly recommend especially for new babies or babies with sensitive skin.They work really well.Truly great product and great value...bubsta will love them.

• angelboouk123 published 03/05/2012
    as below
  • Viborg published 03/05/2012
    Really sorry but I agree. Let me know if you revise it & I'd be happy to revise my rating.
  • catsholiday published 03/05/2012
    This is in the category for Johnsons wipes and you have reviewed another brand so sorry but it is off topic