Johnsons Bedtime Bath

Johnsons Bedtime Bath

Review of "Johnsons Bedtime Bath"

published 30/05/2011 | xxfoxyredxx
Member since : 01/10/2006
Reviews : 2005
Am currently popping loads of reviews on here from Dooyoo before that site crashes out completely! Happy to read and rate reviews as always....Christmas is a coming for all us all too soon eh! x Melanie x
Pro Everything
Cons None at all
How gentle is it?
Fragrance
How easily is it absorbed?
Does the product work?

"I love a baby bath!"

When it comes to bath products I like them to be gentle. I have skin very prone to going dry in places and shiny (especially my calves) and I also get greasy skin and black heads on my body if I'm not careful. Ok I'm not a baby but I did spot this the other day in Boots and on offer for a quid a bottle (more like usually closer to the two pound mark) and felt compelled to try it out. Also as many of you will know I do not have children however I have used this when nannying in the past so am more than familiar with this product!

The Packaging:

This product comes in a light lilac plastic bottle with a flip-top lid concealing a small hole to the top of it and on the front of it we are told that it is Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath 'Proven to help your baby sleep better, Naturalcalm aromas and that it is indeed a Johnson & Johnson product and that this is 300ml in size. On the back of the bottle other information listed includes being told a bit about the product and how to use it, the ingredients are listed and contact details for the manufacturer are given.

A Bit About The Product According To The Information Listed On The Packaging:

We love babies and we understand the benefits of a good night's sleep. That's why we developed a nightly routine that is clinically proven to help your baby sleep better. Before bed, treat your baby to a warm bath using our Baby Bedtime Bath then gently massage skin with or Baby Bedtime Lotion. Each product contains Naturalcalm a patented blend of relaxing aromas. Our unique No More Tears formula is gentle to the eyes.

Using It:

To use this all you do is gently squeeze some out under running tap/s and swirl it about and it is a clear, transparent gel like bath liquid and it lathers up with white bubbles with ease and turns the water really soft. The fragrance of this is not heavy at all and to me smells sweetly floral, unisex and very calming indeed.

I Love to have a bath in this it is sensitive for kind skin and it relaxs and calms me down a treat and I can shave and allsorts when this is added to the bath. However although it relaxes me well enough it really doesn't help me sleep sadly but then I'm not a baby after-all.

As I stated earlier I have used this on the children I used to nanny as their parents often used Johnson's baby products. Just like for adults this is great, skin kind, makes a baby smell nice and fresh and gives them lovely smooth skin and I was always happy to use this knowing that I wasn't about to hurt their eyes or anything like that.

This is a great family product, suitable for anyone who wants to use it, to use it. I like how sensitive this is and that it makes my skin feel really supple, fresh and smooth and will continue to purchase this time and time again in future.

Available in all good supermarkets and chemists etc.

This review is also posted on Dooyoo under this same username.

• catsholiday published 31/05/2011
    I like this too.
  • labellavita1992 published 30/05/2011
    Great Review :) x
  • Alyson29 published 30/05/2011
    A lovely review of a lovely product :o) x

Product Information : Johnsons Bedtime Bath

Dreamland awaits. JOHNSON'S BEDTIME BATH is formulated with NATURALCALM essences - a special blend of calming aromas. Use this gentle cleanser for your baby's nighttime bath as part of a 3-step nightly routine to help her sleep better. Features: Releases calming aromas when added to a warm bath. NO MORE TEARS formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water. Formulated with NATURALCALM essences - a special blend of soothing aromas.

Brand Manufacturer: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies Inc.

Long Name: Bedtime Bath

Type: Skin Wash

Ingredients: Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, PEG-150 Distearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Quarternium-15, Citric Acid.

Manufacturer: Johnsons

Listed on Ciao since: 24/09/2000

This page moved permanently here: http://www.ciao.co.uk/Johnson_s_Bedtime_Bath__Review_5981741