Johnsons No More Tears Baby Shampoo

Johnsons No More Tears Baby Shampoo

Baby Haircare

Review of "Johnsons No More Tears Baby Shampoo"

published 23/04/2001 | cjkace
Member since : 28/09/2000
Pro Cleans your hair, doesn't irritate the scalp, NO MORE TEARS!!!
Cons Slight chemical smell

"Big babies use it too"

What am I doing? I write opinions on computers, books etc and here I am writing an opinion about a shampoo! Why? Because I've just had a nice soak in a red hot bath, and I noticed the bottle on the side of the bath. It's supposed to be for my four year old, but I use it just as much.

All right, I admit, I use this shampoo 'cos I'm a bit of a wimp and can't stand getting stuff in my eyes. The thing is that shampoo's to me are just for cleaning your hair, and if Johnson's can manufacture shampoo that don't strip the skin from your eyeballs, then why can't other manufacturers.

This stuff is made specifically for babies, but as it says on the back of the label it's good for you too. It leaves my hair clean, soft (although it does have a tendency to make it a little airy-fairy fly away so to speak) and it doesn't irritate my scalp. I've used other shampoo's that caused my head to itch a great deal, and when I have an itch I have to scratch, until it bleeds.

The only thing I don't like about this shampoo is it's smell, which has a slightly chemical undertone. The shampoo is yellow in colour, which would seem to indicate a lemony scent but this isn't the case. It's difficult to say what it actually smells of, but it is one of those instantly recognisable scents, probably because we've all come across it at one time or another.

Other products aimed at children have appeared on the market, but I still use this for both my daughter and myself, simply because Johnson's baby products are a name that you can trust.

• Claw published 24/04/2001
    OFF TOPIC. In reference to your comment on my Teaching Op, I was actually playing devil's advocate, presenting a different view, and being quite sarcastic in tone. I consider myself a professional, and at work I act like one. No More Tears I hope. Cheers, Claw.
  • pakalang published 24/04/2001
    sooo, it was you who steal the shampoo!! come on, give it back to your daughter..! LOL.. good op.. i guess it's true what they said, the bigger the man, the bigger the baby inside! cheers :)
  • fairydust published 23/04/2001
    dont worry,we're all big kids really!