Johnsons No More Tears Baby Shampoo

Johnsons No More Tears Baby Shampoo

Baby Haircare

Review of "Johnsons No More Tears Baby Shampoo"

published 16/02/2010 | Spottydog11
Member since : 07/09/2007
Reviews : 1977
Pro Nice smell, good product
Cons None
How gentle is it?
Fragrance
How easily is it absorbed?
Does the product work?

"No more tears!"

Johnson's Baby Shampoo

Johnson's Baby shampoo is a product I bought after baby was born. I was told that in the very beginning they really didn't need a bath straight away and that when you did wash their hair it was only necessary to use the tiniest bit of shampoo. I know there are quite a few different/fancy baby shampoo's on the market but really the only one that I had ever wanted to buy was the one from Johnson's. I use a few of their other baby products such as the lotion and the baby oil and have really liked their products so far so in the end this was the only product for me.

Johnson's Baby Shampoo is ideal for cleansing baby's delicate hair and scalp. This mild, tearless formula baby shampoo is as gentle to the eyes as pure water.

Johnson & Johnson is a global American pharmaceutical, medical devices and consumer packaged goods manufacturer founded in 1886. I think Johnson and Johnson have such a great reputation that I am always quite happy to use their products as I know they are going to be of a good quality. Also, to me they seem so pure and natural and great for your skin/mind/body.

According to their website, Johnson and Johnson is the world's largest, most comprehensive manufacturer of healthcare products and related services. For over 100 years, their products have been trusted by doctors, nurses and parents around the world. Their Johnson's Baby Powder was introduced in 1890 and they now have such a wide range of baby products to choose from as well as all their other brand names and products.

The baby shampoo, as you would hope, is specially formulated for baby. Johnson's say it is ideal for cleansing baby's delicate hair and scalp. The shampoo is mild and the tearless formula is gentle on their eyes, just like pure water would be. I have definitely put the tearless formula claim to the test. Countless times I have accidently got water/shampoo in my little girls eyes and she never cries, just blinks and then gets on with having fun in the bath.

The shampoo comes in a very familiar clear plastic bottle with simply Johnson's Baby shampoo written on the front and a red tear drop on which has the no more tears trademark written on it. THe shampoo itself is a yellow colour and now comes in a new babysoft scent. The smell is lovely in my opinion and is almost like their talc smell, very fresh and light.

Johnson's also say that thus shampoo is now meant to foam up easier and faster which is definitely an advantage if you have an unhappy baby and need to finish their bath/hair washing quickly. Like I've said above I only use a little pea drop of shampoo and I do find that it lathers up well and cleans her hair very well. After the bath her hair is very clean and fluffy!

This baby shampoo is very inexpensive too, especially if you use it at the rate I am using it. It comes in a number of different sizes which is great as you can keep a small bottle in your changing bag for when you go away and a bigger bottle near the bath for home bath times.

I find this product very cheap. You buy it in bottles and it comes in a number of different sizes. In Boots a 100ml bottle costs £1.09 but you can also get 300ml for £1.89 and a 500ml bottle for £2.65. All in all a great product!

• jo-1976 published 28/02/2010
    I love the smell of this x
  • paulpry118 published 20/02/2010
    I used to use this on my daughter until she started pre-school
  • Ruby.xo published 19/02/2010