Jokes

Jokes

Review of "Jokes"

published 14/09/2002 | ATTHEDRIVEIN
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Good
Pro There funny
Cons Unless your from essex

"Essex jokes"

An Essex girl is crossing the road, when she gets hit by an XR3i. As she is lying on the ground, the driver, Dave, rushes out of the car to see if she is alright. "I'm so sorry luv! I just didn't see ya. Are ya OK?" he blurts out.

"Everyfink is justa blur, I can't see a fing" she says, tearfully.

Concerned, the man leans over the woman to test her eyesight. He asks, "How many fingers have I got up?"

"Ah f**kin 'ell NO!" she screams. "Don't tell me I'm paralyzed from the waist down an all!!!"

---------

Two Essex girls walk up to a perfume counter and pick up a sample bottle, Sharon sprays it on her wrist and smells it, "That's quite nice innit, don't you fink Trace?"

"Yeah, what's it called?"

"Viens a moi

"VIENS A MOI, what the f**k does that mean?"

At this stage the assistant offers some help. "Viens a moi, ladies is French for 'come to me'"

Sharon takes another sniff and offers her arm to Tracey again, saying, "That doesn't smell like come to me Trace.

Does it smell like come to you?"

-------------

An Essex girl goes to the council to register for child benefit.

"How many children?" asks the council worker "10" replies the Essex girl

"10???" says the council worker.. "What are their names?"

"Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne and Wayne"

"Doesn't that get confusing?"

"Naah..." says the Essex girl "its great because if they are out playing in the street I just have to shout WAAYNE, YER DINNER'S READY or WAAYNE GO TO BED NOW and they all do it..."

"What if you want to speak to one individually?" says the perturbed council worker.

"That's easy," says the Essex girl... "I just use their surnames"

--------------

An Essex girl and an Irish guy are in a bar when the Essex girl notices something strange about the wellies that the Irish guy's wearing. She says to him "Scuse me mate, I ain't bein fannny ornaffink, but why doz one of your wellies ave an L on it, and the uva one's got an R on it?"

So, the Irish guy smiles, puts down his pint of Guinness and replies,
"Well,oim a little bit tick you see. The one with the R is for me roight foot and the one with the L is for me left foot."

"Cor, blimey!" exclaims the Essex girl, "So THAT'S why me knickers 'ave got C&A on them."

• Perfection published 21/09/2002
    Haha! LOVED them! :oD
  • Aquarian published 15/09/2002
    Very funny jokes will tell them to the hubby.
  • Johnsie published 15/09/2002
    Had me laughing...nice oen...

Product Information : Jokes