Review of "Jolly Moggy Catnip Mice"

published 06/07/2011 | JL132
Member since : 23/12/2008
http://www.onesies-kopen.nl mijn eigen website onesies!
Pro Great toys and cheap!
Cons for 2 pounds you can't really go wrong
Length of interest
Safety

"Jolly Moggy Catnip Mice"

Jolly Moggy Catnip Mice

My cat can be very fussy at times which is very annoying when you buy something new and that you are more excited than the cat! I discovered that sometimes the most simple thing are the most entertaining for the cat like a mice! I got these mice's as a little present for the cat which was annoying because it was my birthday not his! But suppose it was nice.

It always seem the perfect present for people to buy for a cat, mice's, so now he does have like four mice's laying around and I think I thrown a few out. But he really likes them and its fun for me to see him going mental at a simple thing like that. I always assumed he would get bored for it after a few minutes but he kept on playing and playing for like an hour! What I love is that sometimes he bring the mice for me to throw away so he can pick it up like a dog! Never seen a cat doing that.

I know these mice's are quiet cheap and that you can get them for around 2 pounds. You get 2 mice's of different colours and look like a real mice with their little eyes and tail. They are 8 centimetres long but the best thing is, is that they are filled with a drug for cats: catnip. My cat absolutely loves it and goes mental with them. Sometimes the effect wears off so I bought a catnip spray and it works.

The mice's are of good quality and have them now for months and they are still in once piece! They do advice the check the mice's now and then to make sure they are not ripped. I don't think you can really go wrong with these mice's and especially since they are only around 2 pounds! It's a real bargain and especially a nice treat for your cat.

• catsholiday published 06/07/2011
    I think ours would love these!