Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars (Single)

Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars (Single)

Single Track from Bruno Mars - Genre: Pop

Review of "Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars (Single)"

published 21/02/2011 | xdonzx
Member since : 25/05/2007
Pro voice! Melody!
Cons None!
Originality
Quality of Lyrics/Music
How does it compare to the artist's other releases?

"~* I Love You Bruno ...Just The Way You Are! *~"

Just The Way You Are (Amazing) is a song by singer-songwriter Bruno Mars. The song was released in the United Kingdom in the Summer of 2010. It's taken from his debut album Doo-Wops and Hooligans. The single did really well in the UK reaching number one in the British single charts. You can buy the mp3 download version of this song from Amazon for a price of £0.89 which I think is fantastic value for money.

I remember when I first heard the song 'Billionnaire', I instantly thought 'who IS this guy with the amazing voice?', and so I was so happy when he released this song!

I really like this song, it has a simple melody, yet it is very effective. It is a very romantic song, and I like how just one listen instantly cheers you up. I don't know why, but this song always makes me feel special and happy when I listen to it.

I love Bruno's voice! It's just perfect and really unique. I'm not really someone who comments on people's voices. If I like a song, I like it. I will say if I think the singer is good or not, although whether they have nice voices or not, is never really something that stands out for me. Although, with this guy, I absolutely love his voice and could listen to him all day.

I think the lyrics are great, if they do come across as a little cheesy at times, although I just cannot help but love it. Such lyrics include "When I see your smile/the whole world stops and stares for a while/cos you're amazing/just the way you are'. It is such a romantic song! It makes you wish that all guys were like that!

This song is the kind of song which is perfect for listening to whilst chilling out, as it has a really relaxing feel to it. It's a simple song, and I really like it, although I would not say that it is as AMAZING as his most recent hit, the powerful and emotional hit 'Grenade' which I absolutely love.

I would definately recommend this song!! I love Bruno Mars!

Thanks for reading!