Kärcher WV 50 Window Cleaning Vacuum

Kärcher WV 50 Window Cleaning Vacuum

Review of "Kärcher WV 50 Window Cleaning Vacuum"

published 06/05/2012 | jjcross
Member since : 15/05/2010
PF rules.... Is somebody cutting costs? And food and drink has gone down the loo too ;-) Nice one Ciao
Pro A really good idea, 20 minutes battery life, cordless.
Cons It could do with a slightly bigger water tank
Performance
Noise
Safety

"A glass washers dream!"

Karcher WV50

Karcher WV50

We live in a 5-bedroom house; with 4 bathrooms- so you can imagine how much time it takes to clean the windows In our house! The most time consuming part of the window cleaning would be the drying- particularly when you streak it- and have to redo it. It is the same situation with our car windows (which are tinted and they really do show up water marks!) I actually came across the Karcher WV50 while looking at Ideal World on the Television. They looked really good- and extremely simple to use- run the rubber suction nozzle along the window to extract the water- streak free! I shall now tell you how well it works...

Performance: I use this product on our Car Windows, House Windows and our Patio Glass Table furniture. I have to say that this product is extremely effective! The Motor in the gadget/useful machine produces suction power, which can suck up the water from the windows/glass, after being cleaned, and because of the rubber nozzle- it really is a streak free! The motor is also only powerful enough to pick up water- so it will never get jammed- the nozzle is also sandwiched thinly- so jamming of this product will not ever be an issue. Another benefit of the lower suction (which is completely effective for the task) is that it is very quiet at work!

Ease of Use: This product is very easy to use. It is for starters very light at just 1.2 kg and is in centimeters (Height, Width and Depth) 35.5cm, 28.0cm and 12cm. You simply turn the machine on and run it over the area which you want to remove the water. I do feel it is a shame however that it has a fairly small water capacity- for the more heavy-duty jobs! It is however very easy to empty by simply pulling the rubber tab on the water container off.

Durability: The battery lasts for approximately 20 minutes before needing a 1-hour recharge. I have found the rubber and yellow plastic very durable even after a years usage, nothing has broken or even been dented on the Window cleaner.

Users manual: We never even looked at the manual- as we watched the demonstration on Ideal World before we bought the product off them. Even with out the manual, the product is very easy to use, with a well-shaped handle for grip. To change the nozzle for a smaller or a larger one, all is needed is a tug while pressing the grey button on the black nozzle head.

Safety; This product is very safe to use. It runs on battery power, so electric power shocks will never happen! It is also very light, meaning it wouldn't do to much damage to someone’s foot! The suction is also too low to get ones hand stuck between the nozzle, (which is so thin you couldn't get your fingers stuck up there even if you wanted too!)

Thank you for reading my Karcher WV 50 Window Cleaner tool review- it may be published on Dooyoo by JonathonCross.

• RICHADA published 27/05/2012
    Interesting gadget this - the review itself is what Ciao is actually all about - introducing is to products that we never knew existed. R.
  • wigglylittleworm published 07/05/2012
    does it justy vacuum or clean too?
  • nickbrown60 published 06/05/2012
    I want one of these! :)

offers "Kärcher WV 50 Window Cleaning Vacuum"