Karrimor Men's KSB Skye X-Lite eVENT Hiking Boots

Karrimor Men's KSB Skye X-Lite eVENT Hiking Boots

Boots

Review of "Karrimor Men's KSB Skye X-Lite eVENT Hiking Boots"

published 20/06/2016 | honesteye
Member since : 28/02/2015
Reviewing all tonight, if i have missed any recent ones of yours let me know
Pro Great Comfort and ankle Support
Cons N/A
Style

"These Boots are made for Walking"

Why I needed these boots

I have got a very weak ankle due to a fall I had a few years ago. It means that I have to be careful not to walk to long and to keep on flat ground. But I used to walk a lot a few years ago and I had recently wanted to go walking around the moutains in Wales and the Lake district. I found a really interesting activity that I wanted to do which was Go Ape, to do this I would need to make sure I got some really sturdy waterproof boots that would support my ankle.

After looking on line and in the highstreet shops I saw various pairs of different brands for around £50, but was still not convinced they would do the Job I wanted them to do. I came then came across this particular boot and as soon as I put them on I came to the conclusion that these were the ones for me.

Cost

They did cost me more than what I was looking at paying for a outdoor activity/walking shoe which was £114. That was with a 10% off at the till. Looking online now you can expect to pay around £126. This is certainly not the cheap end of the range but you do pay for quality sometimes and this was certainly one of them times I thought I did get the quality I paid for.

Comfort/Support

As I mentioned previously the reason I bought these was due to needing a boot that I felt gave me the ankle support I needed. This shoe has not let me down yet. I have been climbing over rocks and stones and have been to Go Ape adventure and I have to say that If I had just used my normal trainers/boots I would have been suffering when I got home. But with the support and comfort of these boots I didn’t have a problem at all. I love these Boots and already planning on getting a brown colour too.

Conclusion

I would certainly recommend these boots to anyone who is looking to do long walks and especially if you need ankle support, these are for you. Excellent Value for money. Currently Sports Direct have a similar pair of these on offer on their website, which I thought was worth mentioning.

• armor567 published 31/08/2016