Kate Moss Kate Eau de Toilette

Kate Moss Kate Eau de Toilette

Review of "Kate Moss Kate Eau de Toilette"

published 07/08/2012 | Anna_Can_Fly
Member since : 27/02/2012
Pro Casual, light & refreshing scent, suitable for everyday, good value, available as part of a range
Cons Simplistic design of model...I mean bottle! Its Kate Moss branded
Staying power
Design of the bottle

"A review of a Rimmel models' London scent? Kate Moss smells lush"

Perfume and I...a love story x

My name is Anna Louise. My favourite of my senses is smell... I know-what a curious and verging on the ridiculous thing to say I hear some doubters saying! ...But if you do understand me, you know what a thrill a fragrance can be. Its really inexplicable to me how just a concoction of fragrant notes can create hugely different and amazing fragrances to suit every occasion, mood, and create or add to memories, but ohhhhh they can! Hey I'll tell you now I know nothing technical about perfume, its creation nor production I only know what I like...

== Kate Moss Kate Eau de Toilette Spray ==

I have never personally owned a bottle of this fragrance, and yet it is quite familiar to me as it is my Best Friend (and Sister) Katy's favourite perfume and she uses it often. Everytime I smell it I melt a little because I really do love it! To be honest I have thought about buying it but when youve always got a bottle next door well then why bother?! (sorry Katy!) Where you can find it nowadays you can pick it up at a very reasonable around £20 a 50ml bottle I think-I know Katy tends to stock up when its on special offer at Superdrug. I recommend Superdrug for more competitive prices, great staff and beauty points ;p Now I know what you all might be thinking....yet another celeb perfume?! I know and to be honest it kinda grates on me why I like such a number of them when I'm really not that keen on the 'celebs' themselves. Kate Moss is a prime example of this.

The scent itself is a very soft, gentle and seducing scent, which Im sure must have lots of subtle tones to it. katemossparfums.com describes it as a multi-faceted and memorable floral woody musky scent allegedly 'capturing her wild essence and natural sexiness and freedom of spirit.' Within it there are pineapple, pink pepper, and orange blossom, violet leaves, jasmine petals, peony, and cedarwoods, musks and patchouli, apparently...when I do learn what's in a fragrance I do tend to then be able to pick out the smells. In particular the jasmine and musk with this one are pronounced I think. It is in a fairly pretty girly bottle in soft pink round/egg-shape with a black tapered cap.

Would definitely recommend you give it a try next time your in a fragrance store, and if you like it as I do buy this product...or borrow your sisters!! A x

May also appear on DooYoo under the same username Anna_Can_Fly, 2012 xx

• kimwright published 09/08/2012
    My perfume is getting low, sounds like my next choice :D great review!
  • Mistee-Dreamz published 07/08/2012
    She has a couple of nice scents, I never own a bottle myself but I tried a couple of samples.
  • Bollinger28 published 07/08/2012
    I'm not overly fond of the scent of jasmine (too cloying) so I think I'd pass on this one.

offers "Kate Moss Kate Eau de Toilette"

Product Information : Kate Moss Kate Eau de Toilette

Kate Moss Kate 30ml Eau de Toilette Spray - Kate Moss û Kate is a memorable floral-musk fragrance: feminine, sophisticated,wild and unforgettable, a mix of elegant and risquÚ. A true to life portrait of Kate Moss. KateÆs first fragrance captures her seductive and sensual beauty while hinting at her edgy, sometimes wild approach to life.The ædualityÆ of her character, the silent beauty, the independent self-confident, the avant-garde fashion leader.

Type of Perfume: Eau de Toilette, Eau de Parfum

Manufacturer: Kate Moss

Long Name: Kate Eau de Toilette, Eau de Parfum, Femme Eau de Toilette

EAN: 0102234195603, 0168500000019, 3165141249255, 3607342232495, 3607344281361, 3661163905617, 3661163905624, 3661163905631, 3661163905648, 5055307778201, 3661163905600

Gender: for Women